- 1 Tbsp MCT Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Organic Gelatin Powder
- 1 Tbsp Organic Grass Fed Butter
- 1 shot Organic Coffee
- 3/4 cup Boiling Water
- Sprinkle Organic Cinnamon
1. Add gelatin powder and a small amount of boiling water to your mug, allow the to sit so the gelatin can bloom.
2. Make your shot of coffee with an espresso machine, stove top espresso maker, aero-press, or whatever apparatus you use.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except the gelatin into your Thermomix or high-powered blender. Mix on high for 15 secs or until throughly combined. (We don't add the gelatin as we find a large amount sticks to the blender)
4. Fill your cup and stir in gelatin mix. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top to finish.
5. Sit back and enjoy :)